27 March 2013

Hoping for spring......


Hello there peeps

How is everyone?!?!? I've been busy relaxing hence the lack of posts!! I did manage to squeeze in a little sewing shopping.... I'm only giving to a sneak peek today!

I'll tell you the linen is in on a per-wash as I type!!


Are the cogs turning?!?!?!? I hope so!!

On another note.......

The post title is

"Hoping for spring....."


I can't believe it's the 27th of March and there are dancing snow flakes outside!!!! The UK never has been know for its summer...... But this certainly don't look like no spring!!!!

Anyways that's the pre-wash done..... I'm off to hang it near a radiator now to dry!!!!  And get on with cutting my pattern.

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX 

1 comment:

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx