28 March 2010

my creative space


in my creative space this week is a lovely wee tea cosy for my wonderful granny mattie she is a big part of my world i love her very much, she is about to move house and i thought i would help her with her kitchen decoration after i seen this pattern in sew magazine....... i have recently found this mag and LOVE it. i have now been buying it for about 5 months it's a fairly new mag but if your a crafty person it's defo for you


i recently found a fabric shop in called mission hall quilts it's a charity based shop that is well for crafty people but quilter's especially it has such a good variety of cotton's and I'm a lover or bargain bin's sale's etc and this is where i found this lucky cat fabric!!!!! it is designed by hoodie's collection for blank quilting 2008 www.blankquilting.com


the pin's are a fav of mine's as well they are wee heart's!!!! i bought these on eBay and i like to use them when i a making something for someone i love cheezy yes but i am ever the sentimental.
please do come back to see my finished product!!! i am new to blogging but i reckon I'm gonna love it!!!!!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx