9 December 2012

#reverb12 ~ Day 9

 
 
What was the best book you read in 2012, and why? (And by "Why?" I mean: Why did you read it? And why was it your favourite? Although these answers could be one and the same...!)


OOOOhhhhhhh
 
That's a hard on.... I'm gonna take the easy option, and share a fiction AND non fiction.
 
My fiction book is
 
THE GODFATHER
 
 

 
I am currently reading this book, I love gangsta books/movies BUT to this day I have NOT seen this movie... I always said I would read the book first, so in 2013 I shall watch THE GODFATHER P1...
 
 
**********
 
Now on to the Non Fiction.... This is a hard one, I am a hoarder... On every level, books are certainly no exception. I have read a number of sewing books this year. But I think that Colette SEWING HANDBOOK
 
 
 
This book comes with patterns which is a total bonus..... BUT the real reason I love this book is Suri
 
 
Not only does this book show you how.... BUT it also shows you WHY, I think that this is fantastic. it makes the understanding of the tasks so much easier!!
 
I can't wait to get my free Sorbetto pattern made up!! The only problem is I can't seem to get the printer set to 100%!!! Wish me luck!!
 
XoXoXoXoXoX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx