8 March 2012

Hurra nappies are on their way out!!


Well.... How is everyone?

We over at Chez Traci have reached a new mile stone... We are yes toilet training the youngest of our clan Frazer. I have to say that I feel we are doing oh so very well.. The first day 3 accidents and now today only 2, I am oh so proud of him. We went for a wee coffee and muffin today a little bit of a ritual for us, but only after we had gone out and bought brand new pants!! He is so happy with his new fireman atrie. I look forward to see what tomorrow will bring... Accident wise!

We are also planing a wee getaway over paddys day and mothers day to Portstewart It's a lovely place with no hussle and bussle, it's going to be all walks on the beach collecting shells and running away from waves, Open fires, I do LOVE a open fire, with lots of baking and crocheting! I sooo can't wait!!


My wee boys are snoring away so I'm off to do some more of frazers crochet blanket.

Night night

xxx
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx