13 April 2012

Palette Challenge Spring/Summer 2012

Hey there peeps

I have been inspired so many times this week, it makes up for my missing mojo of the last few weeks! Today's inspiration has been lingering for the last couple of days... I really want to take part in the Palette challenge S/S 2012 over at Coletterie.



I have to say I have been doing a little Mood board-ness over at my pintrest.

The only thing is all my stash is in storage.... That being said, I reckon I'm gonna do a little challenge and make say 3-4 pieces. I reckon it's do-able with not too much money to spend.

As you can probably tell I'm going for a vintage look and Linen will be in my wee collection, That and lots of embelishments!

I shall keep you updated so watch this space!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx