14 June 2012

Rainy day fun with Abakhan Fabrics


Well hello there again!!!
I told you I had another post lined up :) 
It was another 4 seasons in one day over here in Derry. So, me and the boys got on with some rainy day fun, Thanx to my lovely sponsors over at Abakhan Fabrics, 
I was sent over a cool wee soft toy kit (Which is now sold out!!)

 This was a monster making kit, The boys loved it... So age appropriate.. And came with everything needed to make it. It was all sticky bits and Velcro!!

 Look at the concentration on my wee boy!!

 Frazer loved getting involved!

 And  look at that for a TA-DA moment!!

 With the obligatory "fake smiles" shot!

The boys are still playing with their handmade toys, as you can see Finn is very chuffed!!

Abakhan Fabrics has a whole section on Kids crafts...

I will be getting a couple more rainy day activities for the craft box at this end .... 
Here are a few of my faves

There's something for every wallet there, I especially like the books... On first look they seem expensive BUT there are so many things to do in them, they are well worth it... I can't wait to get all nature like with the boys!! Not only do you get to do cost effective crafts with the kids, you have to find stones sticks and many other things that need to be searched for!!! A treasure hunt no less!!!

I hope you've enjoyed my wee write up, as much as I have enjoyed writing it!!

If you have any special requests then let me know in the comments

As ever thanx so stopping by.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Those look like super fun. They are the kind of craft we love in our home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we love them this end... Gives the boys something to be proud off. they still play with them!! xx

      Delete
  2. just look at the smiles on those lovely boys :D enough indication that they are loving it! great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Bijou, it's defo a thing I would do again with the boys!! thanx for the lovely comment! x

      Delete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx