17 March 2013

Blog Claimed!!!!! Hop on over to Bloglovin!!!!!!!

Hey there peeps


So the blogging world is in a tizzy over Google reader disappearing....... I have jumped ship over to Bloglovin, to be honest I'm all very confused about it all BUT..... I have signed up, and now you can still keep up to date on all my ramblings all you have to do is click on the pretty picture on the right there>>>>>
And you'll still get my posts!!!


****************

HONEST MOMENT!!!!!!

I have to say the thought of just 3 followers, as much as I right for me...... Is pretty scary!!! I hope y'all will come on over to the other side with me?!?!?!?



Anyways I'm of to prep some green cookies!!!

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

1 comment:

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx