5 December 2010

2010 Advent Blog~a~long #2

So I have the tree up..... Wooohooo, I feel so Christmasy now!
I have found a new lease of life when it come's to the 25th of December...

The Boys have brought Santa Clause Back....
I have really enjoyed the last 2 Xmases, but this year Frazer will get more out of it . I have most of the shopping done, but am going to a bit more thrifting to see if I can find any more vintage loveliness...

Although I might just be pushing it as I got the red Ribbons & Santa's for my tree! I have lots of other bits to show you but I have no photos of them yet.

Do you see the wee Thomas stockings on the sofa.... They are my first attempt at free motion quilting, I will be getting them all put together some time this week and get them hung..

So how are your preparations going??

Do you have a Garland to buy/make? Why not make one with Tif's tutorial all you need is a jumper!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looking very festive at your place! It's such an exciting time & I love that garland tutorial, fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx