5 January 2011

2011's first Creative space...

Well, It's been Oh so long since a creative space over here at chez Traci.....
And well, it's all gonna be projects of 2010 I have not finished for a while. I have made a promise to myself to get all my WIP finished before I start anymore.... I have lots I want to start but, wait they shall!!

So here it is the blanket that was meant to be for Finn's Xmas.....
I really have been trying hard over the last few days get at least 1 row done a night, it is going OK....

Wish me lot's of luck!!!

And I hope you all are getting your Crafty time too!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. blankets really take ages but so worth it in the end!! looking good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One row a day is a good plan. Good luck with finishing all your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx