I have to say I've seen them about.... Now I have been Nominated
Have to say, I'm well chuffed!!!
My wee blog stylish who would have thought it well Emer seems to think so!
Thanx very much I have had a nose through the lovely MadebyEmer blog and it's full of crafty thrifty brilliance!!! I personally shall be keeping an eye on the posts from now on!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:
1.Thank & link back to the person who nominated you TICK
2. Share 7 things about yourself TICK
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers TICK
4. Contact these bloggers & tell them about the award TICK
So here goes
MY SEVEN THINGS
1. I am taking driving lessons, starting next week hoping to pass by September before Finn heads to nursery.
2. I would love to buy, and do up a caravan, so we can visit family & friends in Scotland more often & generally travel more.
3. I wish I could have 7 more hours in the week just for crafting.
4. I will be teaching myself more Spanish this year, as 1 day I would love to live in Spain.
5. I am so happy I decided to be a SAHM for my boys, think of all the baking and arts & crafts I would have missed out on!
6. I love vintage clutches, sewing patterns, dresses & lets not forget books
7. I love my Granny Mattie & can't wait to get over to see her this year x
Well that wasn't too hard!
And is very honest too
Now for my newly found stylish bloggers
I nominate the following in no particular order
ONE == Disney @ Ruffles & stuff
Fantastic Photography & tutorials
TWO == Violet @ Violet handmade boutique
Ace patterns & Inspiration
THREE == Dotty @ Totally Tutorials
If there's a tute your looking for you'll find it here!
FOUR == Jen O @ Pintucks style Vintage Fashion
I'm always waiting for the next post!
FIVE == Amy @ Thirty-Six-Ten
Now this lady can make jewelery. Stunning
SIX == Cathrine @ The sewing attic
Makes many a fab crafty project & always links the tute/pattern
SEVEN == Susan @ Living with punks
And this lady is just plain F-A-B!
EIGHT == Kell @ Kincavel Krosses
This is your 1 stop shop far all cross stitch needs
NINE == Colette patterns
This has fast become 1 of my fave blogs
TEN == Coco @ Coco stitch
A colourful blog, very more ish!
ELEVEN == Erica @ PS I made this
Another fast fave blog, Just pure brilliance
TWELVE == Tania @ Imagine Lovely
Two words; Simply lovely
THIRTEEN == Pouch @ Pouch
Vintage fabrics galore
FOURTEEN == Sandy @ Cookies And Cream
If your looking to get involved in something...
FIFTEEN == Bee @ Fresh comfort two
Endless quilting inspiration
Wow lots of blogs too look through there..... 15 is such a big number!!!!
I hope my regulars enjoy and my 15 new finds enjoy also......
Now i'm away for a well deserved cuppa & some crochet!!