17 January 2011

Me stylish.... Gee Thanx


AWARDS
Huh



I have to say I've seen them about.... Now I have been Nominated
Have to say, I'm well chuffed!!!
My wee blog stylish who would have thought it well Emer seems to think so!
Thanx very much I have had a nose through the lovely MadebyEmer blog and it's full of crafty thrifty brilliance!!! I personally shall be keeping an eye on the posts from now on!

There are 4 duties to perform to accept the award:

1.Thank & link back to the person who nominated you TICK
2. Share 7 things about yourself TICK
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers TICK
4. Contact these bloggers & tell them about the award TICK


So here goes

MY SEVEN THINGS

1. I am taking driving lessons, starting next week hoping to pass by September before Finn heads to nursery.
2. I would love to buy, and do up a caravan, so we can visit family & friends in Scotland more often & generally travel more.
3. I wish I could have 7 more hours in the week just for crafting.
4. I will be teaching myself more Spanish this year, as 1 day I would love to live in Spain.
5. I am so happy I decided to be a SAHM for my boys, think of all the baking and arts & crafts I would have missed out on!
6. I love vintage clutches, sewing patterns, dresses & lets not forget books
7. I love my Granny Mattie & can't wait to get over to see her this year x

Well that wasn't too hard!
And is very honest too

Now for my newly found stylish bloggers
I nominate the following in no particular order
-----------------

ONE == Disney @ Ruffles & stuff
Fantastic Photography & tutorials

TWO == Violet @ Violet handmade boutique
Ace patterns & Inspiration

THREE == Dotty @ Totally Tutorials
If there's a tute your looking for you'll find it here!

FOUR == Jen O @ Pintucks style Vintage Fashion
I'm always waiting for the next post!

FIVE == Amy @ Thirty-Six-Ten
Now this lady can make jewelery. Stunning

SIX == Cathrine @ The sewing attic
Makes many a fab crafty project & always links the tute/pattern

SEVEN == Susan @ Living with punks
And this lady is just plain F-A-B!

EIGHT == Kell @ Kincavel Krosses
This is your 1 stop shop far all cross stitch needs

NINE == Colette patterns
This has fast become 1 of my fave blogs

TEN == Coco @ Coco stitch
A colourful blog, very more ish!

ELEVEN == Erica @ PS I made this
Another fast fave blog, Just pure brilliance

TWELVE == Tania @ Imagine Lovely
Two words; Simply lovely

THIRTEEN == Pouch @ Pouch
Vintage fabrics galore

FOURTEEN == Sandy @ Cookies And Cream
If your looking to get involved in something...

FIFTEEN == Bee @ Fresh comfort two
Endless quilting inspiration

Wow lots of blogs too look through there..... 15 is such a big number!!!!
I hope my regulars enjoy and my 15 new finds enjoy also......
Now i'm away for a well deserved cuppa & some crochet!!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! This was my first nomination. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it was great to read your 7 things about you. I am looking forward to looking at all your 15 new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating my blog! I'm going to check out all the other blogs now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx