30 January 2011

Valintines for him & his mum!!


So weird title huh?!?!?
I would have to say, yes.... But I hope it got your attention....
Men are a nightmare to buy/make for no? I have my mother-in law to think of too... I say have to, I don't but she has no one to buy for her... So I wanted to make her feel like she was remembered, she does everything for everyone. And really is just such a giving person, she deserves more than mothers day I say.... So, what have I found to make her??? Well I have been browsing and have come up with a few links....

Does your mum or mother-in-law drink tea? Mines does and is partial to a peppermint tea this wee tutorial is simple but shows you've taken the time... there's is one too same idea...

picture courtesy of

Picture courtesy of

Or how about a fab scrap buster?? I personally L-O-V-E this and might make some purple ones for my room too... My mother in law should really have red bunch!


picture Courtesy of

And this I love this Colette tutorial... know it's spring here but I love it and it is really easy to summer up!!

==========

And now.....
Drum roll peeps, for the men in our lives....

Picture courtesy of

Check out this wee BUTE for the man who loves a wee beer/wine!
Yet another simple but effective pressie.

Picture courtesy of

And these..... Hehehehehe, are great my Mr isn't keen on sweet treats but they are very funny!!

Picture courtesy of

How about a little spice in the night ;)

Picture courtesy of

I am loving this lady here is a new find to me and she does what she says on her tin....
The idea room F-A-B


And well this lady.... She is a inspiration to us all I'm sure a maker of things, and I love that not much money was spent and feelings felt aplenty lovely lady.

Well all of this stuff I might or might not make/do BUT, I have pj's to make from a pattern i won over at Kerrie's

Hope you like this post and hope you can get some use out of it!!!

happy Sunday y'all

PS if your blog/site is on here, and you wish it to be removed. Please do contact me straight away and I shall do so, I have added photos with links straight back to you and I hope you do not mind.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking to my Valentine's ideas! I am new to your blog and I look forward to checking it out...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx