30 November 2012

Bonnie Birdies ~ tweet tweet!!!

 
 
Hey there peeps
 
I'm sitting catching up on some supernatural, with a cuppa, gingernuts and.....
 
 
My wee "Bonnie Birdies"....
 
These have been in the stash sine last year!!! About time I got them made up. They are named after a dear friend from back home, in Scotland. I think it all ties in nicely her name in Bonnie, women in Scotland can be called birds (slang!) with a little tartan too..
 
I can't wait to get heaps of these made up...
 
Do you give your products sentimental names???
 
Do share!!
 
XoXoXoX
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx