19 November 2012

My latest fabric haul.... YUM YUM!!

 
Hello there how is everyone??
 
 
Here we are at another Monday... I am still a happy Monday person it has to be said. I here so many groaning about it but it's the beginning of routine for me... I love a Monday morning.
 
Today's post is all about my fabric haul over at Abakhans Fabric over in Manchester. Anyone who doesn't mind TK Maxx or a good old rummage will adore this store there are so so many gems to be found. The first floor is all just wire baskets filled with cotton, linen, wool, dress fabric.... I could go on but I would really be here all day!! There is a section through the back that is filled with wool, patterns and heaps more it.s a feast for any avid sew-er or wool lover!!!
 
Upstairs is more fabric but this is all on the bolt.... This is where all the patterns are, with a large button collection, more ribbon than you can shake a stick at.. I think if I had no kids with me I could easily spend a day here just rummaging!!!
 
So on to my haul...
 
 
This is for some girlie pram rag quilts!!
 
 
This is for some boy pram rag quilts
 

 
This may be rag quilts.... But it is very nice, it may go straight in to the stash (you know the oh dear will I cut it or not pile!!)
 
 
 
this is so a quilt!!

 
And again!!!!

 
And again....!!!
 
 
 
This is going to be a fleece lined circle scarf... And an extra one for Christmas pressies!!
 

 
This is gonna be a top... Have you seen the freebie on Coletterie site?!?!!? I think this would be lovely in this fabric... Think this pattern is gonna be a fave!!!

 
This is gonna be a linen skirt.... I have to find the pattern, But I reckon I have heaps in the stash!! This is gonna be my Christmas day outfit!
 
 
This is for a top.... Also for Christmas day!!
 
 
 
This has no purpose as of yet, but it has St Patricks written all over it!!!
 
So what do you think of that for a haul????
 
FAB FAB I say!!!
 
I have another post to write not so.... see you in a min!!! Hope you've enjoyed my haul. I plan on sewing tonight so will have a actual sewing thing to show you!!!
 
XoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx