24 November 2012

PLEASE...... HELP!!!!! NO REALLY.... HELP :(

 
Hello there peeps
 
I have been trying to write the same post for days..... And it is now official...
 
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH what's going on?!?!?!?!?!!?
 
I have been told that my storage is at 99% for photos?!?!?!?!
 
OK I am dim I'll admit that BUT i downloaded some picasa 3thingy.... This has made no difference
 
 
HELP HELP HELP
 
Do I need a new blog???? I've been here for so long I'm a little scared  TERRIFIED
 
Do you have words of wisdom???
 
 
I am on my knee's!!!!
 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
 
HELP
 
:(


3 comments:

  1. The link below might help. I haven't tried it, but it was linked to the 'Blog Tips' link party on my blog. Read right to the end of Joy's post...

    http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/save-blogger-storage-downsize-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been told mine is full and I'm wondering if I carry on or what.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep all my photos on flickr, then insert them directly from there into my blog posts, so I'm not uploading them to wordpress (or blogger, in your case). I do pay for my flickr subscription, but it's not all that expensive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx