30 November 2012

Swapping ..... Me!!!!


Hello there peeps
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
 
 
As ever I'm running a little late
 
 
I seen a plaque the other day that described me to a T
 
"If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done"!!!!!
 
I love it
 
Here's a sneak peek at ONE of my swaps for the handmade ornament swap
 
 
This is a fab book...
 
I photos later (After the swaps are over) it's a very inspiring book indeed... And published in 1996 too!!!
 
I'm off to finish the housework!!
 
Lots of sewing posts to come with some.... With some arty farty stuff with me and the boys!!
 
Enjoy your Friday
 
XoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx