16 November 2012

Stocking up on Christams present makes!!

 
Hey there peeps,
 
 
So are we counting the days till Christmas???
 
 
It's 38 here in the UK....
 
I have been collecting fabric and patterns for ages, I have to say that boys and men's patterns are a nightmare!! And not only that but men are soooo difficult to buy for.... I have a plan, make most things, it's all about the sentiment!!
 
So first up I have Kwik sew ~Men's boxer shorts 1672 (By Kerstin Martensson)
 
 
I got this on my trip to Manchester's Abakhan Fabrics. I know that I could have traced a pair... But why not just get a new pattern to the stash! I have never used a Kwik sew, and I'm loving the paper patterns appose to the tracing paper you get with all other companies ;) I shall keep you posted on my adventures... Eg the fit and style!!

 
This is a upholstery fabric... The green hasn't shown well BUT this is going to be a great half MAN apron!! I think I'm gonna add 2 different kinds of pockets... Give myself a slight challenge!!
 
So that's the first of my many Christmas makes for 2012... I will no doubt be abuzz with plenty more, Lets hope I can finish a few, and not just fill my sewing room with more UFO's!!
 
XoXoXoX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx