22 January 2013

QUITE..... With a view!


Hello there 

How is everyone? Are we all settling into 2013?

I am very much so, I have started gutting out all the hiddyholes in my house.. I lie even the non hiddyholes were looking very much like a Hoarders paradise!!! I have managed to sort out the the kitchen, utility and hall. Both bathrooms got a good scrub down too... So after all my gutting, clearing and scrubbing, me and the boys went for a wander down The Line... 

We got there just in time for the lovely sunset....


There is nothing like a QUITE walk along The Line..


XoXoXoXoXoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx