15 January 2013

Abakhan Fabrics Haul!!!


Hello there peeps

So I have been saving this post for a few days, When I was over at Manchester I visited my "Aladdin's cave"...  Abakhan Fabrics, I Managed to get there whilst They had their sale on (up to 70% off) What a feast for the eyes people..

I picked up a few bargains....

I bought NO cotton... I always seem to gravitate towards cotton. It's no new years resolution BUT, I do need to get out of the habit!

Soooo.......


Here is some faux leather... I have to say Pantone's colour of the year has me.... I love emerald green.



I love this too, It's black and grey.. Snake skin??

Both are going to be bags.... I was gifted a Craftsy class "Design your own handbag" And I have signed up for "The handbag making contest" over at Pattern review. The sign-up is the 15th January and the contents ends 16th February. Wish me luck!!

Now on to my next non cotton buy  buys!!

I wish I knew what this was called... The drape is fantastic on all of these. I want to say Georgette (whilst looking for the spelling of said word I found this)



Via

This is a fab wee chart eh!! Good find I say.

Anyways on to the yummy fabric..







Isn't it divine... Can't wait to find the perfect patterns for these fabrics..

Watch this space!!

Well that's my for now I'm off to have a rummage of my patterns...

Happy Tuesday

XoXoXoXoXoXoX

#amonthof ~ Patterned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx