30 January 2013

A little more Manchester...


Hello there,

I don't know if your quite sick of me warbeling on about Manchester, I would like to say "I'm over it" but that would be a total lie!

In following my #amonthof  We're now on to the prompt ice... Being that I live in Derry there is little ice about, plenty of rain though!



So here is my ice photo, Manchester's Christmas lights. This picture was taken outside the town hall. I loved the Christmas decorations they were stunning! I also thought the street lights we're just stunning. What do you think?? They remind me of days gone by!

XoXoXoXoXoX

#Amonthof ~ Ice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx