23 January 2013

sewing class, and good deeds!


Hello there!

Are you keeping well? 

I am en-route to sewing class... I have my sewing bag filled with prep-ed red drawstring bags.. 


I will be busy working on these hoping I get them finished today then I only have 2 more tasks for others... I then am only sewing for me or my boys for a while!!! That being said I will have a sense of satisfaction handing then over... Pride I think it is!! I'm such a people please-r!!

Well I'm running late now!!!!

Must head off to said class and get sewing.

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx