18 January 2013

New Janome pinking shears... Ebony Marvels


Hello there.... 
So how is everyone on this FREEZING Friday??? I am feeling productive today... I have a blog post done and have just finished my sewing class (I managed to get all the drawstrings prep-ed and 2 sewn together) Going to get the rest done at the weekend...  I have been playing with my new toy tool today, the overlocker in my school is rather moody.

I am loving the NEW Janome Pinking Shears Santa bought me. I have been hankering over a pair forever, they can make light work of certain jobs. They are a good length and the handles are comfy, I also like that they are not to stiff, My last pair (I'm at a loss for the make) Were terrible they took a life time to loosen up and when they did they shredded all my fabrics... BAD SHEARS.... So after months of no shear action

DRUM ROLL

Here are my new fave tool.




They cut like a dream, no shredding and not stiff..  Happy Traci indeed!

Do you see the fabric and cord..... This is the story sacks for the nursery.. Roll on the end of this project!

Happy Friday  to y'all!

XoXoXoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx