8 January 2013

Oh Lush how I love you!!

Hello there peep's, how is your year going so far..
During the holidays I was back over in Manchester. They have a wealth of shopping over there... It's hectic, but a feast for the eyes. I was happy to see Lush over there. Living in Derry there i no Lush here, so I was so happy to have a nose around.
Look at the yummy colours... The boys thought they were sweeties!! They do smell good enough to eat to be honest.


  
I ended up buying a couple of bits, one, was a bath bomb (which I bought 2 of). It was for the back, the smell was divine and it was purple my fave colour. Second was a foot scrub.. I don't know how much your meant to use but, the lot was used and the outcome.... Lovely smooth feet defo reckon it's worth it if your looking to have a pamper session! And last but by no means least, the massage bar in a word "WOW" this is warming and light... I know this sounds like a total contradiction but hey that's how it felt. I have to say that Lush is a one stop shop for a pamper session. I will defo go back!!
XoXoXoXoX
I'm taking part of
With
Hope your liking the photos!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx