3 May 2010

Mission Hall Quilts Curved Piecing projects!


so pep's only 5 more sleeps till i get to go to my fav fabric shop in it's new location which is oh so inspiring (the craft village). for

Orna's curved Piecing projects,


see eg samples of her work here & here.... i am so so looking forward to it!!!

this place inspires me so much and it has the most lovely wee places too a wool shop with a lovely lady ever so helpful and will lend a ear if you need it, a crystal shop for the hippy in me, a lovely wee cafe called Boston tea party, a crystal glass shop where i regularly buy special glasses and get them engraved makes for a very special pressie, the Irish shop where you can buy all that touristy stuff for family back home!!!,there are so many wee places in here i love and i am oh so very happy my fav fabric shop is in there now too!!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx