30 May 2010

rummaging again!!!


this week has been very fruitful in the pre-loved world!!!

i am a one for boxes and this one will hold may a treasure in my sewing-room!!! and the cushion cover has already been taken apart i plan to make vintage style brooches with it...

these place mats are "TO DIE FOR" i love 'em.... I'm thinking maybe a bag?!?!?!

the picture with frame at the back was such a find so me, very much looking forward to "finding" my picture hook's bet their in a safe place!!! the wool and material will be put to good use plans are in the making!!!


and this lovely bundle was a gift from my mother-in-law just in time for my baby quilt plans so happy as Finn's will be blue and Frazer's will be red so i now have the backing for both!!!!

rummagers.....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx