11 May 2010

our lovely find.....

so one day last week me and the boy's went for a wander around where we live i came upon a path that i had never followed, we had to get Frazer off to sleep so off we went.....

on the way back home i started to take pics as Frazer had gone to sleep, i seen this an i feel it may become a inspirational pic.... may be on my board soon enough!!!!

although it's not summer...... spring has sprung, look at that view :)))))

we found our first ladybird.... and didn't squash it!!!

Finn done a lot of investigating.....

and a lot of smiling......

there were bird's.....

more flowers.....

........makka pakka's stone's!!!!

and every once and a while Finn shouted
amee hand.....
(amee = mummy)

.......and hand in hand we all strolled along and and whilst i looked at a sleeping Frazer....


...... and his tiny little hand..... it won't be long till he's asking for my hand........ all the tears and tantrum's of day's gone by disappear and just linger in my lovely little moment......
i love my boy's so very much they give me purpose a reason.....
these are moment's i shall treasure...

i love you Finn & Frazer
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx