9 February 2011

Creative space #5

Another week has gone by, and I have finished Finn's blanket.
How happy am I.... Very (just in case there was any doubt)!

I have started my valentines garland.... In purple of course and black, I can keep it in my room as a permanent feature to as my room is... No surprise here yes, you guessed it purple!!
*** The pattern can be found here***

I have eventually got the linen for my granny matties shawl/scarf, and am working on the right decorative stitch so watch this space....

check out more crafty peeps over @ Kirsty's

xxx

9 comments:

  1. That is too cute and a great idea. I can't wait to see it finished. I love purple too! It's very underrated as a colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of purple hearts! Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finished blanket looks great, love heart garlands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Hope it gets loads of good use....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those crochet hearts! I wish I had though of that before valentine's day, oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great and I am sure it is lovely and warm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple hearts! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, those hearts look fabulous! And I am sure your little one's quilt will be loved for many years :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx