16 February 2011

Creative space #6

Well hello there, how is everyone?
I have had a fantastic few days, Mr Phew was back, and we got a couple of nights out, which to be honest is a very rare thing, but hey that's what rearing kids is all about I'm sure! I got spoilt for Valentines.... A lovely jaunt out to my fave restaurant I do love the rocket & Parmesan salad YUMMY, a bunch of roses AND a gift that keeps giving...... Stitch magazine..... Do you know it???? The ever talented Ayumi from Pink Penguin has been featured in this ace magazine a few times and has the best tutorials for free I might add.... If you don't know Ayumi then let me tell you..... I reckon your missing out....Just go see!!!!!

So on to my creative space this week.....

I have dug out a old cardi that I started forever ago, some of you might recognize.... I have found my place in the pattern again thanx to a friend Anne and am off again!!

As for my Granny matties Scarf well it took a bit of humming and hawing. But I have decided to go for stitch No3 from the top (this one). I think I like this one best, so will be cutting out the scarf tonight and might even get the hems ironed down wish me luck!!!

I managed a few more hearts too!!

I am being a little naughty and starting a new project.... but it is for boy month!!! And the pattern is a freebie too and a print at home.... Very easy too so I'm on board!!!

Check out more crafty peeps over at Kirsty's

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the boy pants! I really wanted to join in the fun as my little boy is due this summer ... but just have too much on at the moe :( Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on re-starting a long forgotten project! And thanks for the tip on the pattern :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such kind words! I wish I could knit like you!
    Glad you had a great Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for nice meals, roses and Stitch magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. I really enjoy reading your posts. Liking the blue wool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have numerous projects always on the go, this week has been pj week making pj bottoms for The Miss. Much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx