1 February 2011

Photo magic Day #1

Well today was the first installment of joy of love....
The email was informative, and had a fab tip too If you've not signed up yet I say.... Go do it!!!
Today, was all about using natural light inside and the loved one doing something, I am happy with my photos.

I am using a Kodak EasyShare C183....

So here is the results for today's assignment...

Playing with mummy

Always happy eating...

Playing with Thomas...

And again....

Finn is only in a couple of photos as he was at creche so he's not really "doing" as the assignment asked but it is a lovely smile!

All in all good photos.... I do have a few that are too bright,


And more than a fair share of blurry ones, but no flash action shots do this..... With my camera at least! I'm looking forward to my next assignment!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx