7 February 2011

THEE scarf!!!


Yes THEE scarf it's been in my WIP pile for a while....

I think I just love it so much I can't say goodbye!
BUT the time has come, it must be sent to it's new & loving home, my Granny Mattie's.

I managed to get 2 1/2 yards of linen for £10 which I was happy enough with... I do love linen too, it has such a lovely feel to it... Might have to see if there's enough left for a crafty apron of sorts!

I shall have Finn's blanket on Creative spaces on Thursday... I hope to have found just the right decorative stitch from my brother machine.... AKA Adam

xxx

1 comment:

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx