28 February 2011

Clours colours everywhere!!

Well hello there
HAPPY MONDAY TOO YOU!
It's sunny here in Northern Ireland, and boy am I happy too see that. Don't get me wrong I love snow... A lot but hey, with my two wee guys it's all the better too look at!

I have been noticing all over blog land that the Pantone colour of the year is out....

I have to say I agree with Gertie on this one, I have a seen other colours that have reminded me more of honeysuckle, but hey Fashion is a crazy world!!!


I am enjoying the whole collection colours for women 2011


Do you have a fave, I do like the honeysuckle it's so bright it makes you think of happier things..... Rather than the economies downturn or whatever! But I love the muted two at the end they have a real vintage feel about them!

The men in our lives have their own pallet too.....

To be honest what's the difference!!!!!
For me Not so much!!!
And to be honest if the man in my life starts stealing Silver cloud clothes well.... woe betide ! Although really he never would!!!I do have to say I am more interested in the Autumn Winter pallet but dear regular readers, you know me well enough to know that PHLOX aka in the world of Traci PURPLE is my fave colour!!!

So do you follow Pantone? And do you have a fave colours for the year ahead?

PS pop back later it's my Blogs First birthday I shall be hosting some GIVEAWAY fun!!!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I'm not a fan at all of Pantone's colour choice this year. I'm really not a fan of pink either, though, so that might have something to do with it. I love color, but I'm more of an earth tone kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx