2 February 2011

Creative space #4

Another week passed this seems to be happening quite a lot!!!!
Were did my week go?!?!?!?

I think most of it was because...

Poor wee Frazer has a chest and ear infection and is now on a anti-biotic, and Finn has run in to a door, giving himself the worst bump he has ever had..... I took him to see the nurse tonight, he is badly bruised and I have to expect more bruising, as the bottom teeth very nearly went through his top lip... he is so sore the wee dote. Lots of love, cuddles & fave movies I think....

So on to my lovely blanket... Well I say my blanket, really it's Finn's!

Here it is before border....

And....


Here it is now.... I have 3 rows of the border done turns out I needed to do 5 DC, chain cont this has given me as flat as I'm going to get it I am more than happy and will defo have a proper unveiling next week..... I hope to have chosen a new project to to finish from this WIP list!

Check out more crafty peeps over at Kirsty's... As ever thanx for hosting

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Your blanket is indeed VERY lovely. Beautiful mix of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours are so lovely, and the trim is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your little ones. I hope they heal up soon. Poor things! I really like your blanket. The blues are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope he gets better soon .... love the blankie :) Thank goodness i'm not the only one who can't get over how fast this year is going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your little ones feel better soon. As for the blanket - so, so lovely! The shades of blue you have used just work together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its always action stations with little one. Great colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours. I'm in awe of anyone who can crochet : }

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope the wee ones are picking up now. the blanket looks great. good border choice

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx