20 April 2010

breif update.....


so i reckon the feeding is going oh so well Frazer get's just 1 feed all day & night... other than a couple of day's ago he was up from say 11.30pn-4-am crying, no breast feeding was going to help turns out it's the bloody teeth again...... poor wee mite i am hoping that this has settled and he is back on track. i have to say that i am very much enjoying the night time feed's again, our snuggles huh there is a pang of he's only a wee baby yet in my head but i reckon I've done my bit now and will continue on with my plan.....
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx