21 April 2010

my creative space


:) so in my creative space this week is a few thing's.... i have Kristy's creative space to thank for that because now i make time to sew !!! thanx :)
i managed to get this AND this done last week..... i even managed this too!!!!

so i feel this week i shall challenge myself!!!!!
this lovely fabric i got today as i have taken up Rea's top challenge i better get a move on it closes on the 30th!!!!! but i know exactly what I'm going to do so.... now i have to make the time...


this lovely little thing landed this morning from a lovely lady called Mary on eBay, i plan to cast off her start and give it a go i would love to be able to do my own trim on my tops :)

as part of ..my granny a day..... or two i will be using attic24's lovely and very easy to follow tutorial's to learn more i hope to use this in future design's also :)

and this i was given this evening by my mother in-law the lovely jean it's not her's!!!!! it's her granddaughters, i hope i can get it sorted as it's a fav i believe....

well wish me luck
and be sure to check out other creative spaces over at Kristy's
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely space...And beautiful fabric, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ebay lady started it for you?! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top fabric is lovely and I love that the ebay lady got your lace started for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see that you are so inspired!! Looks like you are in a great space xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love lace knitting, good luck with your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. llove the fabric for your top and your pouch looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabric! And your crochet is so impressive...I'm daunted by such a small scale...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your creative space! especially that fabric for the top!! Beautiful!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. how gorgeous! you've inspired me to find out more about lace knitting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lace knitting looks gorgeous, may have to look into that since I can't crochet to save myself! Top fabric is so sweet, love the ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of knitting my own lace – BUT I struggled with my simple little wash cloth, so I think I shall just focus my attention where my talents lie!! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you are very busy! Love the eBay lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love knitted lace. I haven't made any for ages.

    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx