20 April 2010

more sunday fun

so another fun Sunday was had this weekend it looked like it may rain but that's what wellies are for!!! we all headed to bull park much fun was had


Finn's leg's are getting closer to the pedal's but not quite!!!

check out that smile.....

and this mega what smile too!!!!

after all that excitement we went home and had a walk behind the house i do l;love the area we live in now it's sooo good for my boy's.... we have sheep to baaa at, & a couple of walkways....
hope y'all had a good weekend
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx