14 April 2010

my creative space*** tea cozy done!!

OK so it took 2 - 3 week's but here she is......
my granny Mattie's tea cozy!!!!! i have to say i am oh so happy with the way it turned out i used all the materials/fabrics from my stash as a part in my stash busting (lite...... lite as i cannot help but buy stuff from second hand shops..... i reckon it's OK just as i don't buy from the fabric shop here!!!! it sounds like I'm trying to convince myself here and your right i am!!!!)


i got the pattern from sew magazine which i might add is fab if you like crafting it's filled with many types of goodies & comes with the templates too!!!!!



i reckon my granny will be very happy with it & i hope she will enjoy it in her new house :]
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I found it! It looks terrific & I'm sure will be well loved. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Kristy that truly mean's a lot coming from you..... i do oh so love love your blog!!!! :] x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx