22 April 2010

fix-it-friday 23.04.2010



hey there well it's been a busy week at chez Traci......
and I'm pretty tuckered out just now!!! so this will be short but sweet.... :) x

my oven is shameful or should i say was shameful.... it took about 2 hours of soaking in biological soap powder and lot's of elbow grease to clean this baby up!!!!!

but here it is nice and shinny so I'm happy i took the time to do it i didn't realize it was so bad!!!!!!

also i was given this top to fix for my niece as it's a one of her fav's such a horrible fabric to work with when it's so ripped too!!!!!

but i reckon she should get a bit more wear out of it now .....
and it gave me some more practice :)

check out more fix-it-friday's
over at Maya's
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx