29 April 2010

my creative space: 29/4/2010


I'm a bit late today was first last week!!!! but I've been busy on my Rae top which is now done just photo's to get done & put up wish me luck!!!! please vote for me!!!!

in my creative space this week i have a dress/tunic "made in Thailand" that i found for £3.99 in a second hand shop. and a pattern that i had in the bottom drawer.....

this is project 2..... linen i found in the same "shopping" trip!!! and for £2.75 :) i am making this wee bag a free tutorial too :)))

and this here is my sewing room or what will be when i get is fixed !!!!!
(and a sneak peek at my elephants)

how about that for a "NEED TO STASH BUST"..........

so this week i have made a start in the tidying up of my lovely room

i just hope i get a bit further than putting thing's in basket's!!!!!

check out more creative spaces at Kristy's
xxx

4 comments:

  1. It's all happening in your creative space this week. Good luck with the tidy up. Happy Creative Thursday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The linen is lovely! Have fun with the tidy up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super busy creative space! Best of luck with the clean out. Hard work but such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i am sorry i did not realize my blog didn't post my link. if the link is still temperamental just go to www.madebylex.com. good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx