12 August 2010

tired happy creative space!!!!!


hey there peep's i will update this later very tired!!!!! have been sewing away buying present's blowing up balloon cooking cleaning I'm tuckered out to say the least..... but it's all in the name of love..... Finn is 3 tomorrow :))))) me wee boy huh where did the time go?!?!?!?!?

i made this camera strap for him.... it is also my first tutorial too!!!!

i made both the boy's a crayon roll reckon they turned out grand !!! and were run up in no time :)

i am on the home stretch with the bunting too not the fanciest around but it is for the wee house outside and i did manage to get their names on them too.... not bad for a few tea towels that were heading for the bin!!!!

also someone seen my bag from a few posts ago and asked for one so here she is in the making

i will be getting back to my other project's after birthday madness!!!!

check out more creative people over at kirsty's
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy! Love the crayon roll, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of projects right there! nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the crayon roll, can you do a tutorial for it? my girls would love it!
    Your so busy all the time, you wear me out!
    I hope Finn has a super day tomo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you're on a crafty roll if ever I saw one! Happy birthday to your wee man - Ms Punk is getting a camera for xmas... I don't know if it can have a camera strap, but if it can... I'll be back! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx