7 September 2010

Autumn is coming

Well, i looked out the window this morning it looks much the same as yesterday.

Yes wet & windy! But I have to say that, I don't really mind i love my willies & a good old woolly jumper! I live in the UK one must at least like a little rain.... As we get a lot!!

As i sit eating my favorite breakfast, my thoughts go to one particular picture i took yesterday.... I must add whilst taking my picture i was looked upon as rather strange! But those who know me know that I never miss a opportunity!

Yes like the tile says..... Autumn is coming and this lovely leave told me this. How could this lovely wee leave not make you smile! The colours are fab, also i look forward to me and the boys getting out and having a good old kick of the fallen leaves!

So i reckon today will be filled with a new 2mm crochet adventure, one i can carry around in my bag too! Oh how i love the vintage... I mean look at the hook & the darning floss, I reckon I will keep the card when I'm done!

And this blanket has come a long way..... But still has a bit to go, so will try get more done today.
Who says rainy days are bad days.... Not me!!

So are you up to anything nice today?!?!?

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see your crochet!! Is crochet easier than knitting? I struggle with knitting because I can't hold needles properly. I often think I might be luckier with one smaller crochet needle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi suzy i do more crochet than knotting depends on what you wanna make not your mama's crochet is a fab book for all levels if you wanted to give it a go easy to find on amazon real cheap too!! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx