30 September 2010

Paint & order


3 In a row..... i must be on a roll!!!

I have to say that living in the UK...... Well it's wet, and I well..... Love it, I love wellie, snuggly jackets, hats and scarfs..... But most of all I now love spending these days indoors painting with my boys.....

This is gonna be our Halloween decorations......

Another great rainy day task was fulfilled that day.......

This was the boiler cupboard before......


And this is after......

I gave myself a big pat on the back for this one, it's been needed for some time!!! Another organizing task done!!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am impress with your airing cupboard mine looks like your before picture!
    Halloween decorations! You are so on the ball!
    Well done
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx