26 October 2012

Another Crisp morning in Derry. Blogtoberfest 2012 #26

 
Good morning all...
 
I forgot to take photo's last night of my sewing adventures.
 
So it's all about this...
 
 
This is the walk back into town after I have dropped the boys to school... I love that you can see the Guildhall clock tower and so much of the sky.
 
 


 
The clouds look fantastic and they are moving so so fast today.. My fave is the last one, The sun shining through is just so nice. Again Autumn gives us another fab morning... Cold but fab none the less!!!
 
Well I'm off to do some of my "list" ahhh the life of endless lists!!!!
 
Have a fantastic Friday.. We love it at chez Traci, it's movie night with the boys :D
 
XoXoXoX
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx