16 October 2012

Magazine crushes!!! Blogtoberfest #15

Good morning everyone...

As you might have seen in the other post. I love to do pattern inspiration from magazines.. I mean who doesn't... I found this the other day in good housekeeping. LOVE LOVE LOVE it it's all very Victoria Beckham (last season but still!!)
 
 
What do you think... Lovely ain't it!!
 
****
 
Now on to the next crush.... Not in a magazine BUT......
 
 
In a "high street " shop.... So so simple but I had to get a couple of snaps,
 
 


 
This was a definite crush... I took lots more photos. This is defo on the to make list! I'm sure I can manage a pattern from scratch, and have heaps of jersey cotton to fit the bill.
 
Anyways short but sweet (very sweet for me!) I'm off to do some sewing and organising!
 
XoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx