15 October 2012

SORRY SORRY... I blame the sewing room! Blogtoberfest #12

 
OK OK... I have fallen behind!!
 
But I have been incredibly productive... Are you ready for it
 
DRUM ROLL PLEASE....
 
TTTTAAAAA-DDDDAAAAA
 








I have a sewing room floor!!!! Not only that I have order too. I have to say there is no before picture but that's only because shame isn't the word!!! I really had no sewing room floor. It was all very hectic. But now I have a lovely space for inspiration.. And a wealth of fabric I totally forgot I even had :)
 
 
What do you think of the dress above?!?!? I love it!!  It's the reason I bought the crushed velvet on the rails up there can't wait to get the confidence to sew with it!!!
 
XoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx