15 October 2012

My fave cup found!! Blogtoberfest #13

 
 
Hey hey there....
 
Well I'm playing a little catch up!!!
 
 
Not just on the blogging front....
 

I had a bit of homework to do for my Accountancy course, we are starting with petty cash. I am enjoying the challenge. I hate maths.. I supposse hate is a strong word. I have a fear of them, I'e not looked at them since school!!
 

 
I have also found my fave fave cup... It was "lost" in the sewing room!! I am so happy to to have my hug mug back, it's huge & I bought it because star trek. That was me and my dads thing on a weekend!!
 
Did you ever loose a something silly, BUT very special?!?!?
 
XoXoXoX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx