25 October 2012

Sewing class with a vintage bonus... + winning the overlocker over!! Blogtoberfest #25

 
 
 
 
Morning peeps

Well it's another quickie but..... it is a very productive one! (I have my Accountancy course today)

I had said that my swing class was a little "relaxed" for my liking but I have to say I am sewing soooo much more at home... Which is defo a knock on effect, in a very positive manner!!!

 
I have managed to sort out the tension problem :D on the overlocker..
 
 

 
I'm well on my way with the lined pockets for my Amy Butler jacket.... I'm also making a new set of pj's and attempting the placket... I normally omit this but I want to challenge myself!! I plan on blanket stitching on a bit of applique lettering too.



*******

Now on to my fab fab new patterns.... These were given to me by my sewing teacher, She felt I would get a better use out of them!!! I just have to find a good soures for getting them sized right....




 
 





Do you have any good sources for re~sizing patterns?!?!!? I'm thinking Gertie might have all the answers!!

Till tomorrow peeps...
(more creative peeps here)

Today the to do list is massive sorry for the rush post!!

HAPPY THURSDAY

XoXoXoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, Thanx for stopping by my wee blog. I read all your lovely comments they make me smile! I do reply so check back here later. If you have any questions feel free to email me I shall get back to you. Thanx again & have a fab day :) xx